Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The graduate

This morning was Kaylee's graduation from Kindergarten. I am so proud her. Next year she'll be in First Grade? It really took me by surprise. We're very excited for the Summer. We're looking forward to swimming lessons, piano lessons, camping trips, picnics at the Happy Valley Park and Of course our trip to Disney Land! We just want the sun to stop playing hide and seek!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last Sunday, Kaylee and Ethan got their birthday presents from Grandma and grandpa.
Kaylee loves her Pogo stick. Now she likes to hang out in the backyard to play with it. It took her to 2 days to learn how to use it. I'm so proud of her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Lovebirds sharing a Double Chocolate melt from Applebees at 1 in the morning:-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ethan doesn't mind sharing his tractor with his Manung Caleb:)

2 comments:

Holly Mayer said...

that picture of Ethan on the toy horse is so cute Ellie. Ethan looks so grown up.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kaylee!!! Your summer plans sooooo fun. I'm jealous! Mine so far consists of moving, pushing out a baby, living more frugally than I think I know how to do and adjusting to a newborn. Not so fun huh? Hehe.