Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Over in the meadow...

Ethan's Meany parents were torturing him by asking him to crawl a few feet to get his milk instead of just giving it to him. Love the sad face Poor guy:)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kaylee's school asked us for a picture of me and her for their Mother's Day Luncheon and so I went through all of our pictures and I realized that we didn't have any current pix of just the two of us! I was kinda embarrassed. The teacher had to take our picture the last minute, but then I found out It wasn't just me. There were quite a few who had to have theirs taken too. My friend Angel said: " that's because you're the one who's taking pictures". I felt better after that:)
OK so this is a little cheesy picture... I promise I'll get a better one to keep for scrap booking. But I wanna show you guys this cute matching aprons I got for 6 bucks.
Photobucket
The kids had a great time playing in the grass and picking flowers for mommy. We were in our own "meadow" having fun for two hours. We lost track of time. I didn't have dinner prepared, so we ended up having breakfast dinner. That works:)


No comments: