Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fast for Lovin's

Photobucket
Photobucket
SOOOOOOOO Huggable!
Ethan is a baby who likes to snuggle compared to Kaylee and Caleb. Looks like he's going to be an early talker too. He can say "hi" and can wave "goodbye". He knows how to sign" Food", "all done", "milk", and" more". Amazing little man.
I just love the weather today. I hope the rain has finally stopped. The kids and I are looking forward to go swimming at the country club. I went and looked for a swim wear for the boys at TJ max and I was shocked at how much they cost. The ones I really liked were 17 dollars a piece! What a disappointment:( There was one pair of shorts worth 5 bucks but it was just way ugly. I'll try to go to Walmart tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

Ethan is so adorable. Michael said hi to me the other day and waves, too. He understands a lot of signs, but when he tries to do them, they all come out as "milk"! He's trying! It's fun to have babies the same age.

vicson said...

hooos!!! the ang pabirito nga naman he he he, grabe lusog ni ethan na parang sarap kargakargahin nga tsaka mukhang swit-tik din gaya mo tol

MEMAN-DIZON Family said...

Hi Bes!

Guwapo talaga ni Ethan!!! Grabe. Musta na? Been busy for a while. Check my new post... Kisha wrote this poem, very funny.