- We finally found a toy that can entertain our children for hours. Choo choo!!! Trains! Thank you Sally for our Lincoln Logs and Thomas train. Now our chuggers don't even asked for TV time anymore. They haven't watched their shows for 4 days now... well, except tonight cause we played magic. We really try to limit their TV time to 2 hours max a day. Most days when mommy watches them they only get to watch an hour of TV and that's when I had to do important stuff.
Here are some updates since I haven't bloPhotobucket src="http://i461.photobucketgged for a while:
KAYLEE - is getting better and better in playing the piano and I discovered that she can actually sing. I might need to work on her a little bit but I think she can do it.
- started Tennis Lessons last week and is thrilled! She goes every Monday which is her busiest day she has piano lessons as well. She barely have time to do homework.
- She found a new friend named Tyler. She said he's her boyfriend but I don't think she knows what she is talking about.
- She wants to be a witch again for Halloween which is great so i don't have to worry about costumes this year.
- is also showing more interest in Lego's. She got it from her friend Tyler.
- lost her front tooth last week. She was sad at first but when she realized that her new tooth is coming in, she got excited. Too bad it wasn't the gray tooth:)
CALEB
- Has preschool twice a week and loving it.
- getting better at reading and spelling 3 letter words.
- had his first speech evaluation last Monday. he passed every thing but the articulation part of the exam. So he has another appointment on Monday.
- loves trains the most.
- is the toughest Cookie when it comes to picking up toys or putting things away. His favourite thing to say: "I'm sick mommy" then curls into a ball. He also says this when he's upset. It's cute but I have to hold my ground. I honestly don't know where he got it.
- favorite food: bananas and yogurt.
- loves to read
ETHAN
- has very good appetite. He'll drop everything for food. I have to watch what he eats or else things will get out of control. I love watching him eat though. His lips are so cute!
- Loves to snuggle. He likes to cook and clean. He's just as meticulous as me. He was making sure I got all the tiniest dirt from the floor tonight when I was sweeping. Josh was laughing.
- likes car rides and playing at the club.
- is really close to daddy.
- likes "I spy" books.
I started tennis lessons 3 weeks ago. I am so excited! In fact Me and David go together every Tuesday, then I try to hit with Josh every Wednesdays or Fridays and go to clinics every Saturday morning. It is so much fun! I feel Like I'm actually accomplishing something. Hopefully I'd get really good at it...enough to beat Josh:) We always wanted something that we could do together when we get old. Tennis is a great idea.Josh has lost weight quite a bit playing tennis 3-4 times a week. I can tell that he is enjoying it a lot.







1 comment:
How cute! I love hearing the update but it makes me soooo sad that our kids don't know each other and we haven't seen each other in forever!!! Email me what your days off are.. love ya!
Post a Comment