This entry is for the sake of our family and friends who are thousands of miles away from us. We love you guys and we're thinking of you. Here are some updates:
Let's start with our little princess
KAYLEE. We call her that because she loves to wear dresses with all the accessories. She changes clothes about three to four times a day( drives me nuts sometimes). She frequently checks herself out in front of the mirror and is obsessed with her hair:) She's doing great in school. She talks a lot about classmates, every single one of them, I feel like I know them all already. She reminds me of my sister Glhoveen. Kaylee is getting better at her reading skills and loves homework ( yep! I don't know why. She always asks for more so I have to find more stuff for her to do) She had her first visit to the dentist couple weeks ago. Apparently, she bunked her front tooth while taking a shower and never told us. It's turning black. Doc says we can't do anything about it. We'll just have to wait for her permanent teeth to come in.
Now, our little monkey,
CALEB . Yes he loves to climb.. Sometimes he gets upset beause he's too short to get on the bigger furniture. Not a lot of words coming out of his mouth yet. It's so cute because he will start crying when he can't express his frustration. He has so much of Josh in him. He is a good boy especially in Nursery. He doesn't grab toys, always waits for his turn and sits still during sanck time. He has never gotten a time out and he participates in singing time. He loves his brother Ethan. He stops to give him toys or a kiss and a hug. He's the first one to run to him when he hears him cry. I have a feeling they will be really close.
ETHAN, Our
li'l BUG, is sleeping through the night now. YEY!
We just started him on rice cereal. He loves to follow everybody in the room with his eyes. He's a happy baby. Loves to talk and will stop at anything to listen to mommy sing:) You're wrong, it's not my singing. He just likes to listen to voices that are familiar to him.
As for me, I love my work and my schedule. It is just right. Although I might need to pick up a few extra shifts because Josh's business is a little slow these days, especially with the way the economy is going. I had another birthday surprise. Josh made a Chocolate almond cake with cheese cake filling. Really yummy. And then He set up a day at the bakery with Robin; made his world famous gourmet french toast; watched the kids and took time off from work so I can work at Great Harvest. Man! That was fun and so relaxing. I've always wanted to do that, I didn't know he remembered. Oh and I got tickets to the twighlight movie and best of all, he's going to watch it with me:) That makes me so happy:)
Josh- My business is really slow like Ellie said. I am just getting by. I have been blessed with a few deals that have saved my months. I love to play with the kids and spend time with ellie. I am looking forward to the holiday season. We are going to try and focus on the true meanings of the holidays. We have also been working on our food storage. Hopefully things will turn around and we will all be okay. Thats it for now. Talk to you again later.
4 comments:
Sounds like you guys are doing well! I love the updates on the kids. :) Twilight tickets...I'm so jealous!!
I will see you guys NEXT week!!
Grabe love ko talaga si ethan, ang guwapooooooo!!!!! (with matching tili). :-)
talaga lang ha! kay caleb pa rin ako he!3 preparing for church na kami. pede tayo chat maya pag uwi namin kung available kayo, mga 1PM namin d2.
Post a Comment